Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Palin nails 'Raese'

This afternoon, @sarahpalinusa tweeted:
Send GOP 2 DC 2 avoid PA econ disaster under Obama/Pelosi Cap&Tax;workers need Raese
Translation:
Caribou Barbie endorses Republican candidate John Raese for the U.S. Senate seat from Pennsylvania.
Thing is, Raese is running for the Senate seat from West Virginia.

I'm guilty of typos and misspeaks myself, of course -- in fact, I just made a couple of beauties over on Facebook -- and I'm not sure that I could spell "Raese" without coaching from my Morgantown missus.

Not on the first try, anyway.

Then again, I'm just
singing in the shower here. The Queen of Denali, on the other hand, portrays herself (and, disturbingly, is seen by many Americans) as a "thought [sic] leader."

Look, I'm sympathetic to all of this anti-status quo, anti-incumbent stuff, but please, can't you Tea People put someone out front who isn't a total dipstick?

Please?