Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What it is

I've come to grips with the fact that nothing of substance will appear here 'til our household move is done.

Regular readers of KintlaLake Blog will understand, I'm sure.

I have much to write about, including my impressions of a handful of knives and the completion of my OtterBox PSK. I'd like to post a lay-of-the-land survey of our new home, and Sarah Palin's political self-immolation (along with the inexplicable admiration it inspires) begs for my comment.

None of that's gonna happen right now. Other matters draw my attention.

That said, over the last few days I've found time to set up a Kintla Lake page on Facebook -- nothing you can't read here, just another presence on the Web. It is what it is.

And what it is right now is busy. We pick up the rental truck Thursday. The move continues.